Lagoon 450S: Live more
The SporTop version of the 450 allows boaters who wish to enjoy the comfort of a 45-foot catamaran in a more conventional version, with a bulkhead checkpoint instead of the flybridge.
The house offers a more elegant and fluid large solarium silhouette in the house the rig is lowered compared to the FlyBridge version, but the boat keeps the same sail area.
- Even smaller land
- Access to the boom easier
- The checkpoint is placed against the aft bulkhead of the cab
- Group maneuvers
- Large integrated steering seat
- Access from the bath and deck
- More direct communication with cockpit and cabin
- The control station can be completely closed in bad weather by means of a tilting beam on the side of the lid (optional) for extra security.
- A composite bimini is also available on the command post
Nauta Design interior design: elegance and functionality. Exceptional brightness of the cabin and cabins. Natural light in the cabins thanks to the big crystals of the helmets. A really luxurious owner's cabin. Very comfortable guest cabins with side access to double beds. U shaped kitchen for comfort at sea, equipped with large hotplates, large work surfaces and a large storage capacity. Circulation between the bathtub and the optimized kitchen. Engine compartments far from the living room and perfectly isolated.
Patrick le Quément
13,96 m / 45'10''
7,87 m / 25'10''
1,30 m / 4'3''
Standard keel height
23,05 m / 75'8''
Displacement (CE standard)
14,9 t / 33 000 Lbs
Surface of the sail in the wind
129 m² / 1 388 sq.ft
Laths of the mainsail
79 m² / 850 sq.ft
81 m² / 872 sq.ft
50 m² / 538 sq.ft
Code 0 (opt.)
93 m² / 1 001 sq.ft
2 x 45 CV / 2 x 45 HP
2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal
2 x 175 l / 2 x 46 US gal
6 a 12
A :12 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 30
REQUEST FOR LAGOON 450S CATALOG AND PRICE
We will email you the catalog of this catamaran and a full list of prices with all available versions and equipment options.