Information about cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third party cookies: Our website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this Website uses:
Adwords and Facebook conversion tracking, to track conversions of visits from Google Adwords and Facebook. The cookie that is added to a user’s computer when he/she sees an ad or clicks on it expires after a certain period of time. Users who do not wish to participate in tracking activities may not accept this cookie by blocking the cookies in the user preferences of the Internet browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: