A modern and refined design
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality. All maintaining a familiar air and preserving the main characteristics of the last generation of Lagoon, shows us a new way: a totally smooth evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between the living space and man. An elegant silhouette, with fluid curves that, thanks to an acceleration of the lines perceptible in the strays and in the new design of the house, highlight the powerful and dynamic character of this new model ... A VPLP plan: performance guarantee to candle!
A COCKPIT DESIGNED WITH SOFT AND ELEGANT CURVES
The unique level from the rear platform to the living area represents a true structural revolution. The innovative ergonomics guarantee an excellent agitation of the space and a fluid circulation on board;
An immense glass window of the width of the roof allows to ensure the optimal connection between the interior volumes; The suspended steps, at the level of the stern platforms, offer a new perception of the ship: a uniform, wide and attractive platform, worthy of a larger ship. A bow tub arranged with solarium, which offers a supplementary living area.
AN INTELLIGENT COVER PLAN
The delayed mast and self-propelled jib, guaranteed sail performance and ease of use, offer the possibility of grouping all maneuvers in one place.
A POST OF ERGONOMIC CONTROL, AT THE LEVEL OF THE MAMPARO DE LA CASETA, WHICH PROVIDES NUMEROUS ADVANTAGES
- Direct communication between the cockpit and the cabin,
- Improved circulation, in front and behind the helmsman's seat,
- A direct access to the booth to facilitate access to the boom,
- A bimini composed with a sliding panel to guarantee a good visibility of the sails,
- A closing beam to secure the command post in navigation.
The influence of organic architecture resonates in the interior volumes. A beautiful molded wood highlights the soft curves of the interior furniture, designed with care by Nauta.
Once again, the Italian design cabinet combines elegance and functionality, and offers two versions in this new model.
PERFORMANCE AND EASE OF USE
The delayed mast presents numerous advantages in a cruise catamaran:
- A self-steering genoa for great ease of use,
- A larger front triangle for a more important choice of frame sails
- A shorter boom for great maneuverability,
- A large wing at the top, which uses undisturbed winds for a real gain in performance,
- The readjustment of the weights that considerably reduces the pitch of the boat.
Patrick le Quément
12,80m / 42'
7,70m / 25'3''
1,25m / 4'1''
Height on standard keel
20,65m / 67'9''
Displacement (CE standard)
12,1 t / 26681 Lbs
Sail surface to windward
90 m² / 968 sq.ft
Greatest of sabers
55m² / 592 sq.ft
59m² / 635 sq.ft
35m² / 377 sq.ft
Code 0 (opt)
68m² / 732 sq.ft
2 x 45 CV / 2 x 45 HP
300 l / 79 US gal
300 l / 79 US gal
6 à 12 / 6 to 12
A :12 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 30
REQUEST FOR LAGOON CATALOG AND PRICE 42
We will email you the catalog of this catamaran and a full list of prices with all available versions and equipment options.